Vintage Wide Brim Woven Red & Natural Straw Hat • Sun Hat
Original vintage sun hat with huge wide brim. Just what you need to keep the scorching summer sun from you. The woven straw is a pattern of red dyed and natural colour which is a lovely touch. With rounded crown and a very deep brim it’s fab.
- Super wide brim.
- Most likely 60s.
- Measures 17.7" from edge to edge.
- Inner circumference Approx 23.5".
- Approx 4.5” deep crown.
- In very good condition, the red on the upper is slightly faded to a more muted red, in comparison to the underside but nothing to be worried about, shows it’s seen some sun after all.
- If you are buying from overseas, contact me first to get shipping price, it will all depend on my finding a box big enough.
- For UK customers, If shipping comes to less I will refund.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.