Vintage Burton Wine Colour Wool Waistcoat
Men's Vintage Waistcoat a sort of deep wine, cherry red colour wool, made by Burton to fit 38”-40” chest.
- Single breasted front fastening.
- Style: Classic wool waistcoat.
- 5 pearlescent buttons.
- Back adjuster strap with shiny burgundy red back.
- 2 pockets to front.
- Material: Wool mix.
- Burgundy red satin lining
Measures edge to edge laid flat:
- Size on label medium: 38"/40" chest, it measures 42”
- Back length: 24"L
- Shoulders: 15.5"
- Underarm side length: 10.5"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing