Vintage Burton Wine Colour Wool Waistcoat
Men's Vintage Waistcoat a sort of deep wine, cherry red colour wool, made by Burton to fit 38”-40” chest.
- Single breasted front fastening.
- Style: Classic wool waistcoat.
- 5 pearlescent buttons.
- Back adjuster strap with shiny burgundy red back.
- 2 pockets to front.
- Material: Wool mix.
- Burgundy red satin lining
Measures edge to edge laid flat:
- Size on label medium: 38"/40" chest, it measures 42”
- Back length: 24"L
- Shoulders: 15.5"
- Underarm side length: 10.5"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.