Deco Vintage Schneider Porcelain Half Doll Pin Cushion • Eighteenth Century Figurine • Georgian Lady
Gorgeous collectable Vintage Pincushion, Porcelain Half Doll with Legs and a hand painted face seated onto a pin cushion. Very likely to be a Carl Schneider.
- Pink Silk Vanity Display Wedding Gift Bridal Shower Vintage 1940s.
- Collectible porcelain half doll with legs over a hessian pin cushion.
- Pretty Eighteenth century Georgian lady holding a flower with powdered wig.
- Her glazed bodice in a cheerful yellow wit pale skin and red rose.
- Underneath her skirts she wear golden shoes, a little hint of her faded elegance.
- She looks a little like a Disney princess.
- 'Deutschland' printed inside her legs, made in Germany.
- She is wearing a peachy pink silk frilly gown which is rather fragile, stained and disintegrating, but I think it adds to her charm in a Miss Haversham kind of way, as she clutches hold of her rose given to her by a long lost lover, she remains frozen in the past.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing
All items will be sold 'As Is'. Most items are either; dry cleaned,steam cleaned, hand washed or put through the washer unless they arrive in good order or are too old and fragile or otherwise noted.
If they're likely to have attracted a moth then they go straight in the freezer for a few days to kill eggs, this is especially so with fur.
We describe these items to the best of our ability. We check each item carefully and will try to list any notable flaws. These are vintage items and wear consistent with age is normal and should be expected.
Items may be larger or smaller than my mannequin or model and may be clipped or pinned to show fit.
1. PRISTINE :
In our opinion vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. – mint condition as new and may have original labels or in original packaging These items will not be unpacked or washed as it would compromise their originality, therefore they may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage.
The item has been worn but is in a perfect or near perfect vintage condition.
3. VERY GOOD :
Worn, with some general, but minimal signs of wear.
4. GOOD :
Will show signs of wear possibly needing a small repair or missing a button.
5. WORN :
Well worn with signs of wear such as a tear, several missing buttons or areas of staining.
6. POOR :
Not fit for wear, but a useful item for research or display.