Deco Vintage Schneider Porcelain Half Doll Pin Cushion • Eighteenth Century Figurine • Georgian Lady
Gorgeous collectable Vintage Pincushion, Porcelain Half Doll with Legs and a hand painted face seated onto a pin cushion. Very likely to be a Carl Schneider.
- Pink Silk Vanity Display Wedding Gift Bridal Shower Vintage 1940s.
- Collectible porcelain half doll with legs over a hessian pin cushion.
- Pretty Eighteenth century Georgian lady holding a flower with powdered wig.
- Her glazed bodice in a cheerful yellow wit pale skin and red rose.
- Underneath her skirts she wear golden shoes, a little hint of her faded elegance.
- She looks a little like a Disney princess.
- 'Deutschland' printed inside her legs, made in Germany.
- She is wearing a peachy pink silk frilly gown which is rather fragile, stained and disintegrating, but I think it adds to her charm in a Miss Haversham kind of way, as she clutches hold of her rose given to her by a long lost lover, she remains frozen in the past.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.