Deco Vintage Schneider Porcelain Half Doll Pin Cushion • Eighteenth Century Figurine • Georgian Lady
Gorgeous collectable Vintage Pincushion, Porcelain Half Doll with Legs and a hand painted face seated onto a pin cushion. Very likely to be a Carl Schneider.
- Pink Silk Vanity Display Wedding Gift Bridal Shower Vintage 1940s.
- Collectible porcelain half doll with legs over a hessian pin cushion.
- Pretty Eighteenth century Georgian lady holding a flower with powdered wig.
- Her glazed bodice in a cheerful yellow wit pale skin and red rose.
- Underneath her skirts she wear golden shoes, a little hint of her faded elegance.
- She looks a little like a Disney princess.
- 'Deutschland' printed inside her legs, made in Germany.
- She is wearing a peachy pink silk frilly gown which is rather fragile, stained and disintegrating, but I think it adds to her charm in a Miss Haversham kind of way, as she clutches hold of her rose given to her by a long lost lover, she remains frozen in the past.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing