Antique Shabby Petit Point Tapestry Purse | Turquoise and Coral Bead Frame
Exquisite antique floral, tapestry evening bag, purse with a decorative metal frame and chain handle. The frame has inset turquoise and coral cabochon beads and pressed floral design. It is a beige bag with faded glamour floral tapestry design on both sides of the bag. The inside is lined in beige silk. It’s wounded and could do with some tlc, but I rather like the shabbiness of it showing it’s age and history with honesty, it is still a splendid item both functional and decorative enough for your shabby chic boidoir.
- Beautiful workmanship with pink petitpoint flowers on a beige background
- bangle pictured for scale, is not included.
- Handle has been replaced with beige velvet ribbon.
- Tapestry Evening purse.
- Metal frame with snap closure and chain handle strap.
- Featuring turquoise and coral stones mounted to the frame.
Condition: This bag is in a worn condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.