1990s Vintage Caroline Charles Tailored Turquoise Skirt Suit
Smashing little fitted skirt suit designed by British Royals favourite, Caroline Charles. A very chic tailored jacket with cool button and pocket details and snug fitting wiggle, jiggle pencil skirt. The skirt has buttons at the bottom back to cling all the way down to your knees. The fabric is a wonderful greeny turquoise cotton with a textured wavy effect.
- Label Caroline Charles.
- Fully lined tailored pencil skirt suit.
- Textured cotton with a wave shape in the weave.
- Collarless jacket with 3 button fastening
- The skirt is a fitted, wiggle pencil with a zipper fastening and 3 functioning buttons on the back.
MEASURES laid flat edge to edge: Mannequin is 36” bust
- Jacket: 40" bust
- 15.5" across Padded shoulders
- 23" sleeve length
- 25 back length
- Skirt: 30" waist
- 40" hip
- 23.5" length
It is in very good ready to wear condition - a lovely suit.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing