1980s Vintage Green & Black Velvet Fringed Mini Dress • 60s Style Go Go
Super funky cool Vintage 80s/90s Miss Selfridge, does 1960s groovy Go-Go with this olive green and black velvet micro-mini dress with long black fringing - disco diva dance the night away.
- Empire line black velvet bodice with the fringing attached just under the bust .
- The body of the dress is in a dark olive green cotton velvet with fitted shape.
- Sleeveless with a deep plunging V sweetheart shaped bodice and low back.
- 100% cotton velvet.
- Made in UK by Miss Selfridge.
- Fully lined.
- Back zipper fastening.
- Long black tassel fringing for dynamic effect.
Measured laid flat edge to edge:
- Size 14 on label.
- 33" bust. Pictured on 34” mannequin.
- 30" at the empire line.
- 32" waist.
- 12" from shoulder to empire line.
- 40" hip.
- 24" length measured from back of dress to hem
- In fab funky wearable condition, great for holiday, discos and parties where you'll be getting your groove on and dancing in a cage on stage.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing