1980s Dereta Purple Paisley Long Sleeve Dress with Pockets
- Full peated skirt with pockets.
- Upper back zipper fastening with domed buttons on collar.
- Purpley blue paisley brushed cotton dress.
- Long sleeves which fastens at the wrist with poppers.
- Elasticated waist with belt loops but the belt is missing, *pictured belt not included*.
- Dereta label.
- vintage Size 16 on label
- 28” to 34” elasticated waist
- 38” Bust pit to pit
- ” Across shoulders to seams
- ” Waist to hem skirt length
- ” Nape to waist
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.