1970s Vintage Women’s Blue Plaid Tartan Wool Trouser Suit • Windsmoor
- Made by the quality Windsmoor.
- Lined jacket and trousers.
- Front patch pockets with faux flaps and matching red/blue chunky plastic buttons.
- Faux storm flaps on the shoulders.
- Back belt.
- Fastens with four buttons single breasted.
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
- 15" across shoulders
- 34“ bust
- 32” waist
- 36” hip
- 23" sleeve length from shoulder
- 27" back length
- Trousers: to fit 25” waist 36” hip
- 26" waist
- 36" hip
- 28.5" inside leg
- 11" front rise
- 14.5” back rise
- In excellent condition, the lining has some discolouration fading to the edges, a d the red plastic buttons have faded slightly but the suit itself is fab.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing