1970s Vintage Grey Floral Prairie Maxi Dress by Mr Darren
This is a wonderful little cracker. Pretty grey and white ditsy floral print prairie maxi dress, with high collar and ruffle front. Decorated with cream crochet ribbon trim. Long sleeves with a little flare at the wrist and more crochet lace, by Mr Darren and pictured on the size 8 manni. Mr Darren was a famous London boutique in the 1970s and now a very collectible designer.
- Lovely classic prairie style maxi dress, Victorian era inspired summer dress.
- Ditsy floral print in grey and white
- High neckline with cotton lace trim on the collar, bodice and cuffs.
- Prairie style maxi dress from Mr Darren
- Long sleeves
- Rear zip
- Very fitted at the waist
- Vintage size on label - 12 which is nowhere near today's size so please go by measurements below:
MEASURES when laid flat edge to edge
- 32" Bust. The mannequin is 34”
- 25" waist
- 12" across shoulders
- 24 1/2" sleeve length
- 54" length
- Excellent condition
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.