1970s Vintage Block Printed Ayesha Davar Dress
Gorgeous, unworn, rare, original 70s Ayesha Davar block print dress. Small size 8/10 it still has that unworn smell of the inks and fabric so I’m guessing old deadstock, thus in perfect condition. Gorgeous cinnamon colour with black printed design, empire line bodice and free waist. So lovely.
- Traditional Ethnic Ayesha Davar dress made in India.
- Autumnal colours of Rusty cinnamon coloured gauzy cotton fabric with black block print.
- Back zipper fastening.
- sleeves which fasten at the cuffs with poppers.
- Empire line with gathered fabric for a free waist.
- there are dangling beaded tassels hanging from the bodice as decoration.
- Label reads 34” bust... pictured on a 34” mannequin.
- 34” bust
- 14” across the shoulder
- 9.5” shoulder to empire line
- 36” empire line to hem
- 27” sleeve length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing