1970s Vintage 60s Black Maxi Evening Dress with Laced Back by Kleemeier Hof
Fabulously 70s, this dress is so evocative of Abigail's Party or Yootha Joyce. Black polyester full length short sleeve, jersey maxi evening dress with a lace up tie belt at the back to pull in the waist, both flattering and demure.
- Features long ankle length skirt
- Upper bodice is lined
- Black polyester
- Back zipper fastening, great for lighweight holiday packing and easy to wear
- The label reads Kleemeier Hof size 38
- the dress measures laid flat
- Bust: 36 inches
- Waist: 26 inches
- Hips: free
- Length: 53 inches
- Short flared sleeves
- This dress will fit approximately a modern size 10. Please check your measurements carefully before purchasing
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.