1910s Antique White Linen Chemise Top • Crochet Lace
- Vintage white camisole vest top in beautiful tactile soft linen or cotton
- Sleeveless camisole bodice top with crochet lace insert around the neckline
- Decorative striped pattern to the weave of the fabric
- Monogrammed with initials L.B. hand embroidered
- There are no fastenings or openings, it slips over the head as is
- 34" bust
- 15" across shoulders
- 34" waist
- 40" hip
- 7" arm opening (14")
- 21" back length
Fabulous wearable condition, just a couple of very feint shelf marks as shown by detailed image, which may come out on further gentle soaking. This has been given a cool wash. A few stiches are loose at the arm pit, which if I remember I will mend.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.