1970s Vintage Women’s Blue Plaid Tartan Wool Trouser Suit • Windsmoor
- Made by the quality Windsmoor.
- Lined jacket and trousers.
- Front patch pockets with faux flaps and matching red/blue chunky plastic buttons.
- Faux storm flaps on the shoulders.
- Back belt.
- Fastens with four buttons single breasted.
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
- 15" across shoulders
- 34“ bust
- 32” waist
- 36” hip
- 23" sleeve length from shoulder
- 27" back length
- Trousers: to fit 25” waist 36” hip
- 26" waist
- 36" hip
- 28.5" inside leg
- 11" front rise
- 14.5” back rise
- In excellent condition, the lining has some discolouration fading to the edges, a d the red plastic buttons have faded slightly but the suit itself is fab.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.