Men's Vintage Black Pinstripe 2 Piece Suit • 41 Chest • Aquascutum
Lovely classic 1960s/70s two piece pinstripe suit, single breasted wool suit for 41 Standard chest. Comprising of trousers and single breasted jacket with 3 button front.
- Single breasted jacket with 3 button fastening
- 2 front pockets with flaps and a breast pocket,
- Made by Aquascutum a very reputable tailors
- Twin side back vents
- Single pleat trousers with 2 side pockets, a back pocket, waistband adjuster
- Metal zip fly
- Buttons for braces
Measurements taken when laid flat edge to edge:
- 42" chest for best fit 41"
- 26.5" Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff
- Across shoulders: 17.5"
- Back length: 30"
- Waist 34" max
- Inside leg: 32" with a 2" hem
In very good condition - the main fabric is great but the lining has a couple of tears, please see images. One on the shoulder which looks like it's been bondawebbed repaired and the central seam needs a few stitches. If I get time I will do it.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing