1990s Rare Killer Loop Wayfarer Mirrored Sunglasses in Violet Blue
Super rare Vintage 90s Killer Loop sunglasses with a semi transparent violet blue Wayfarer style frame and iridescent mirrored lenses which have the Killer Loop icon etched in the corner with the Killer Loop logo embossed white on the outer sides of the arms. This Wayfarer style is the pattern of B&L Ray-Bans from this era. The colours are so vibrant and the glasses have a satisfactory weight that oozes quality Italian manufacturing.
- These are super rare and collectible iconic 90s sunglasses
- Designed by Bausch & Lomb
- One arm is marked Made in Italy and Bausch & Lomb
- The other arm is marked Loop Sale - US Only.
- The frame measures approximately 5.75" temple to temple.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.