1960s Vintage Frances Lee White Damask Ball Gown • Wedding Dress
- Attractive piping at the empire line with further lines swooping from a centre point, directing the eye to emphasise the feminine form. Simple classic elegance at best.
- Plastic rear zipper down the back.
- Fitted bodice with a flaring sillhouette from the waist.
- Beautiful white damask fabric.
- Lined with net underskirts.
- Size 12 on label
- 36" hip
- 36" bust
- 28" waist
- Pictured on a small size 8-10 manni
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing