1960s Vintage Frances Lee White Damask Ball Gown • Wedding Dress
- Attractive piping at the empire line with further lines swooping from a centre point, directing the eye to emphasise the feminine form. Simple classic elegance at best.
- Plastic rear zipper down the back.
- Fitted bodice with a flaring sillhouette from the waist.
- Beautiful white damask fabric.
- Lined with net underskirts.
- Size 12 on label
- 36" hip
- 36" bust
- 28" waist
- Pictured on a small size 8-10 manni
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.