Women's Vintage 50s Long Brown Suede and Leather Coat
Vintage early 1950s Long length brown suede coat with soft leather collar. The cut is unusual, curved yolk with gathered body, the sleeves gathered to the cuff and fastened with a button
- Very unusual long winter suede chocolate brown ladies coat.
- The suede is so soft to the touch and has a natural aged patina.
- Size 12, Approx' 40" bust (mannequin is size 10)
- Ask me for more measurements until I remember to add them.
- Label Cherry of London
- side pockets
- The cut is unusual, curved yolk with gathered body, leather collar, the sleeves gathered to the cuff and fastened with a button
Condition: Very good condition, with lovely broken in and well worn patina to the suede making it super soft. Inside the lining is a spot mark pictured and some wear to the underarm on one of the arms lining also pictured - otherwise for its age it's in great condition and matured into itself like a great wine, making the texture of the suede beautifully soft and flexible.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing