1930s Vintage Deco Black Clutch Purse with Rhinestones • Evening Bag
- Envelope clutch bag style
- Rhinestone deco decoration
- Made from black sheeny fabric on the outer and lined and edge with a pale grey taffeta
- Inside is a mirror sewn into the lining and attached coin purse in the same grey taffeta, with clasp closure
- Made in England label
- **Glove shown is for scale **
The purse measures: 8" x 5.5"
In lovely condition, just missing a rhinestone on the front decoration and the lining, coin purse has a few foxing discolourations.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.