1960s Women's Vintage Genuine Burberry Trenchcoat • Mackintosh Raincoat
The iconic 1960s Burberry mac trench coat - a classic of the 20th century fashion. This one is in the classic beige, the lining inside is the trademark plaid check Burberry. You can't get much more of an elegant classic than this, worn by superstars and Royalty alike, it’s the best of the best.
- Made from light poly-cotton blend.
- Double breasted with ten buttons to the front.
- Matching belt with leather buckle and similar smaller straps and buckles on the cuffs.
- Slot waist pockets with button closing.
- Collared neck with hook and eye fastener.
- Shoulder epaulettes.
- Long button fastened back vent.
- Burberry label to the back of the neck
Coat measurements when laid flat from edge to edge/doubled
- 45” Length from nape to hem
- 38” Chest under arms
- 17” Underarm sleeve length
- remember to allow a room for movement as the coat looks best a little loose fitted and also if you're wearing it over a suit or jacket to bear that extra bulk in mind.
Condition is very good but the leather on the belt buckle and straps is slightly worn, there are a few surface marks here and there, nothing to worry about and may evenwipe off.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.