Book an appointment for one person or 2 family members maximum, to either:
- Collect your website purchase from the Somerton shop door, bagged and ready for you.
- Browse the shop to make a purchase.
- Days available are either Tuesdays or Thursday between the hours of 1.30 until 3.00.
- You can book for 30 minute slots.
- Only one person in the shop at a time, or 2 family members, no children or animals please.
- You can only try things on over a t-shirt and leggings, there must be a layer between your skin and the garment. *There may be other conditions.
- we are not taking bookings for new stock at the moment, due to low sales volume during covid, but once the rails are lighter we will be ready to accept new lovelies. Thank you.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing