Vintage Christian Lacroix Periwinkle Blue Trouser Suit
The most fabulous periwinkle colour for Easter, this über flattering vintage trouser suit by the Lacroix Bazar range. The jacket is tailored to hug your waist at the back so beautifully, the trousers hug your curves and fit snugly around the hips and waist, tapering down the leg at the ankle to show of your splendid designer heels. The jacket sits just below the hips.
- Made in France by the designer Christian Lacroix, Bazar.
- Side pockets in the trousers.
- Brilliant periwinkle blue crepe fabric.
- Front patch pockets on the jacket.
- Matt silver tone buttons imprinted with Lacroix.
- Fitted tailored jacket and the trousers have tapered leg.
- Fastens with three buttons single breasted.
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
Jacket: 38” on label
- 15" across shoulders
- 36“ bust
- 30” waist
- 24.5" sleeve length from shoulder
- 26.5" back length
- 26" waist
- 36" hip
- 28.5" inside leg
- 12" front rise
- 15.5” back rise
- In excellent condition, there is a teeny nick to the cuff of the sleeve, and has subtle sun fade to the front..
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.