Vintage 80s Blue Evening Prom Dress with Bolero • Ball Gown
Bright blue 1980s 60s style evening ball gown, prom dress with matching bolero jacket. Preloved by a classical musician who wore it for performances.
- Polyester with a textured metallic brocade bodice
- Fitted purple net underskirts
- Strappy bodice straps and ruched fitted waistband
- Back zipper fastening
- The bolero jacket has big puffed elbow length sleeves
- Label: Sierra
Measures laid flat edge to edge:
- top edge of dress: 32"
- 34" bust max
- 24" waist
- Skirt length from waist to floor 40"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing