Vintage 80s Blue Evening Prom Dress with Bolero • Ball Gown
Bright blue 1980s 60s style evening ball gown, prom dress with matching bolero jacket. Preloved by a classical musician who wore it for performances.
- Polyester with a textured metallic brocade bodice
- Fitted purple net underskirts
- Strappy bodice straps and ruched fitted waistband
- Back zipper fastening
- The bolero jacket has big puffed elbow length sleeves
- Label: Sierra
Measures laid flat edge to edge:
- top edge of dress: 32"
- 34" bust max
- 24" waist
- Skirt length from waist to floor 40"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.