1960s Vintage Tailored Blue Skirt Suit by Heiress
Smashing little bombshell fitted skirt suit, with a tailored hourglass jacket that sits nicely on the hips and wiggle, jiggle pencil skirt. The fabric is a wonderful cheery blue with a dappled grey effect and trimmed with darker royal blue belvet at the collar and with faux pocket flaps at the front of the jacket.
- Label Heiress.
- Fully lined tailored skirt suit.
- Bracelet length sleeves on the jacket that finish with a rounded curve shape.
- Shawl collar with 3 button fastening on the jacket
- Hip length fitted jacket.
- The skirt is a fitted, wiggle with a side metal zipper fastening.
MEASURES laid flat edge to edge:
- Jacket: 40" bust
- 32" waist
- 14" across shoulders
- 12" sleeve length
- 38" hips
- 20.5 back length
- Skirt: 28" waist
- 38" hip
- 27" length
It is in very good ready to wear condition - a lovely suit.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing