1950s Vintage Black Flocked Chiffon Fit and Flare Ball Gown
- Fitted bodice that comes to a V shape at the front and flared skirt with oodles of netted underskirts.
- Metal zip side fastening
- Off the shoulder frills
- Fit and flare evening ball gown
- Sheer layers with floral flocking and black sequins
- Bust - 34-36"
- Waist - 26" (manni has a 26'5" waist)
- Hips - flare out
- Shouler to waist - 15.5"
- Waist to hem length - 34"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing