1950s Vintage Black Flocked Chiffon Fit and Flare Ball Gown
- Fitted bodice that comes to a V shape at the front and flared skirt with oodles of netted underskirts.
- Metal zip side fastening
- Off the shoulder frills
- Fit and flare evening ball gown
- Sheer layers with floral flocking and black sequins
- Bust - 34-36"
- Waist - 26" (manni has a 26'5" waist)
- Hips - flare out
- Shouler to waist - 15.5"
- Waist to hem length - 34"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.