Vintage 1960s Psychedelic Pucci Style Mini Shirt-Dress • Saks Fifth Avenue
Vintage 1960s mini shirt dress in a fabulously iconic psychedelic print pattern from Saks Fifth Avenue. The design is so Pucci style or Mr Dino but sadly the label has been removed.
- The unmistakable psychedelic design is so evocative of an Emilio Pucci with the distinctive bright colours, oranges and pinks.
- Paisley design
- Dagger collar
- Deep cuffs with almost balloon sleeves
- Elasticated waist with stiffened separate belt.
- I believe it is very likely to be a genuine Pucci or Mr Dino because someone has removed the label and only left the Saks label behind, but the lining is in the exact same bright pink that is identical to other Pucci dresses I have seen for Saks of the same era.
- Condition: Pristine, as new, unworn
- Size: 10-12
- Bust: 36"-38"
- Elasticated waist: 24"-30"
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing
All items will be sold 'As Is'. Most items are either; dry cleaned,steam cleaned, hand washed or put through the washer unless they arrive in good order or are too old and fragile or otherwise noted.
If they're likely to have attracted a moth then they go straight in the freezer for a few days to kill eggs, this is especially so with fur.
We describe these items to the best of our ability. We check each item carefully and will try to list any notable flaws. These are vintage items and wear consistent with age is normal and should be expected.
Items may be larger or smaller than my mannequin or model and may be clipped or pinned to show fit.
1. PRISTINE :
In our opinion vintage garment possibly in original packaging, never used. – mint condition as new and may have original labels or in original packaging These items will not be unpacked or washed as it would compromise their originality, therefore they may have fading, staining or other issues from years of storage.
The item has been worn but is in a perfect or near perfect vintage condition.
3. VERY GOOD :
Worn, with some general, but minimal signs of wear.
4. GOOD :
Will show signs of wear possibly needing a small repair or missing a button.
5. WORN :
Well worn with signs of wear such as a tear, several missing buttons or areas of staining.
6. POOR :
Not fit for wear, but a useful item for research or display.