Rare 1920s/30s Vintage Girl's Halloween Costume Dress • Ace of Clubs • Alice in Wonderland
- Black and white flapper dress.
- It has a cross over collar with the same fabric as the skirt contrasting to the black and also two large covered faux buttons. (I need to check whether there's popper behind)
- All hand made, gathered skirt, you can see the shape of the clubs on the underside where they've been stitched on.
- The sleeveless bodice top is black crepe.
- The gathered skirt is made from a full circle from a creamy white soft linen, it feels like silk so may be a blend.
- The black club patches are black silk.
Measures laid flat edge to edge:
- 11" across shoulders
- 24" waist
- 29" chest
- 10.5" nape to waist
- 11" waist to hem
There a wee hole from moth on the crepe top, see pix and the creamy white skirt has a few stains, where she has spilt a drink. I didn't wash it with it being crepe and silk.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.