Men's Vintage 70s Joe Namath Arizona Shirt by Arrow
- Joe Namath Arrow shirt
- Long pointed 70s dagger collar, which just has to be open at the neck
- Silky twill fabric, probably tricel
- (to follow - remind me if I forget)
- Mannequin is a 38" - 40" chest.
- Size on label reads Large
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.