Huge Artisan Made Brutalist Cuff Bangle • Upper Arm Bracelet • Men's Jewellery
This is a right whopper of a beast of an upper arm cuff bangle.
- Artisan made by what looks like Vatsy? I can't find any info on this designer so if you've heard of them please enlighten me.
- The stone looks like a natural jade.
- The main material is made from a heavy crinkled metal, could be pewter - I'm not sure but it is pewter in colour and heavy.
- Could be a man's cuff because of the size and weight =140g.
Measures: opening across- 3", 2.5" high/deep.
- There's a little corner where the top scrolls have eased away from the glue on main piece, see arrow image, but it doesn't seem to be having any detrimental effect.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing