1950s Men's Lightweight Gabardine Summer Jacket
This is a natty lightweight 40s/50s summer jacket, partially lined so you don’t swelter in the heat. In a pale biscuit beige gab’ made by Meakers. It’s hust what you need to wear with a pair of white linen trousers and a boater for a proper dapper look.
- Button hole on lapel for your floral amusement.
- Three button novelty lightweight jacket.
- No rear vent.
- 3 front patch pockets.
- Half lined on the shoulders for hot weather wear.
- Map Brand, made exclusively for Meakers of Picadilly London.
Size Measurements taken when laid flat edge to edge absolute:
- 42" chest. Pictured on a 38" chest mannequin.
- 18” across shoulders
- 24” sleeve length
- 29” back length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing