Black Enamel & Marcasite Flowers Vintage Stratton Powder Compact
This is my favourite Stratton ladies powder compact case, the front is a beautiful polished black enamel embedded with a marcasite flower basket design in the centre, so glam. The outer is in very good condition with only a few minor surface scratches to the edge. The back is machine engraved brass in concentric circle pattern.
- Mirror and fold out compartment for powder.
- Polished black enamel with silver marcasite flowers pattern.
- The inside is engraved with "Stratton, made in England".
- It snaps closed beautifully and the hinge is good and strong.
- The frame has minor marks, this one has the original puff and powder.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.