1990s Vintage Bruce Oldfield Black Sequin Chiffon Cocktail Dress • Designer
Absolutely the most gorgeous flattering little cocktail dress ever! From the genius fashion house designer Bruce Oldfield, this dress is The Bomb!
Sequin fitted bodice that slopes down to cling to the lower back, gathered and flaring out from that is the floaty and oh so feminine semi sheer skirt. The sleeves are gathered at the shoulders forming an almost sweetheart neckline with little rhinestone buttons at the corners, the sleeves are sheer chiffon. The overall cut and design is so flattering.
- Back zipper fastening to the chiffon then it becomes a keyhole to seductively reveal your upper back with a hook and eye at the collar.
- This is a classic 1980's/90s fashion piece, made by an iconic designer favoured by the Royals and fashion elite.
- Black chiffon sleeves, rhinestone detail faux buttons.
- Fitted sequin bodice with flared semi sheer skirt.
- I haven’t measured it yet
- The label reads size 10 but it is small, probably more like an 8 - please note the mannequin is very busty and over 6' tall, I couldn’t do the zipper all the way because she is too big for the dress.
- Bust "
- Waist "
- Length "
Condition - Fabulous condition, barely worn.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing