1980s Vintage Monsoon Black Velvet and Copper Flocked Cocktail Prom Dress
- Finished off with a velvet belt cummerbund at the waist with a massive velvet bow at the rear, like bustle effect. You can remove this bow if you wish, the belt fastens with 2 small buttons and the bow just slides off.
- Vintage 80s prom dress
- Monsoon label
- 70% polymetal nylon flocking metallic skirt
- cotton velvet bodice
- Copper flocked velvet skirt
- Removable Belted Bow attachment
- 34-36" bust max
- 28" waist absolute max, I'd give yourself an inch so you can breath
- 44" overall length from back
- Back zipper fastening
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.