1980s DESIGNER Vintage Chanel Silk Paisley Shirt Waister Dress • Removable Peter Pan Collar and Cuffs
- It is a pleated shirt waister silk dress in a dark blue and brown paisley printed fabric with the iconic Chanel logo gold tone buttons.
- Vintage 80s designer dress by Chanel Boutique.
- Box pleated skirt from the hips and the bodice is pleated on the left hand side,.
- Long sleeves with three designer Chanel logo gold buttons at the cuff and of course the removable white fold up cuffs, which are held in place with a pin at the moment.
- Fitted waist with the bodice blouse top half can billow over, giving the illusion of it being a two piece skirt and blouse.
- Button front fastening with the same logo buttons.
- Fully lined.
- Pussy Bow tie at the neckline, so very 80s!
- The main fabric is pure silk.
- I have pictured both with and without the collar and cuffs so you can see the difference and decide for yourself if you would like to sew them back on.
- Size 10 -12
- Pictured on a size 10/12 mannequin
- Condition: excellent condition - just a reminder thought hat the cuffs and collar are not attached, so you can choose with or without.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.