1960s Vintage Women’s Plaid Wool Trouser Suit •
- Brown beige and red checked tartan wool tweed.
- Front patch pockets.
- Fastens with five buttons single breasted.
- All wool made in England by May of London
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
- 15" across shoulders
- 38“ bust
- 36” waist
- 40” hip
- 27" nape length to hem
- 28" waist
- 38" hip
- 30" inside leg with 2” hem
- 12.5" front rise
- 15” back rise
- 11” cuff flare
- In very good condition generally, the lining has some moth munch to edges and on small hole adjacent to the side seam, underarm of the gilet, please examine photos.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.