1970s Vintage Waistcoat Black with Pink Flowers 42"
- Black silky twill fabric, with pink and purple rose design print
- Low front with three button fastening
- Two front side pockets
- Silky lining and back
- Adjustable loops on the back straps
- Pink & Purple pearly buttons
- Measurements: 42" measured across under arms from seam to seam.
- Condition: Good, there has been some hand stitched repair to the lining seam and a tiny moth hole on the back near one of the straps.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.