1970s Vintage Waistcoat Black with Pink Flowers 42"
- Black silky twill fabric, with pink and purple rose design print
- Low front with three button fastening
- Two front side pockets
- Silky lining and back
- Adjustable loops on the back straps
- Pink & Purple pearly buttons
- Measurements: 42" measured across under arms from seam to seam.
- Condition: Good, there has been some hand stitched repair to the lining seam and a tiny moth hole on the back near one of the straps.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing