1970s Vintage Silver Sequin Moon Butterfly Top • Disco • Boho
These vintage 1970s heavily sequin encrusted tops are just instant glam, wear with a skirt, over a slinky slip or with jeans or shorts they look fab and are timeless. This one is silver and black sequins forming a big central full moon circle emitting magical rays outwards onto a black silk lining base. Pure bohemian glamour.
- This amazing glittery, sparkly top is from the height of 60s/70 bohemian glamour and glam rock and roll parties.
- Fully lined with black silk
- No fastening it pulls over the head
- Hand made sequin embellished
- 100% silk
- Attached sides for sleeves
MEASURES: laid flat edge to edge
- One size fits most but edge to edge - 54" chest
- 24" back length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing