1970s Vintage Silver Sequin Moon Butterfly Top • Disco • Boho
These vintage 1970s heavily sequin encrusted tops are just instant glam, wear with a skirt, over a slinky slip or with jeans or shorts they look fab and are timeless. This one is silver and black sequins forming a big central full moon circle emitting magical rays outwards onto a black silk lining base. Pure bohemian glamour.
- This amazing glittery, sparkly top is from the height of 60s/70 bohemian glamour and glam rock and roll parties.
- Fully lined with black silk
- No fastening it pulls over the head
- Hand made sequin embellished
- 100% silk
- Attached sides for sleeves
MEASURES: laid flat edge to edge
- One size fits most but edge to edge - 54" chest
- 24" back length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.