1970s Vintage Jaeger Blue Velvet Trouser Suit • Flared Pants
- I am absolutely gutted this is too big for me otherwise you guys wouldn't be getting a look in, velvet trouser suits with a wide leg are my all time favourite thing.
- Made by the quality Jaeger.
- Size 10 on the label - but this is vintage sizing so please go by the measures.
Measures laid flat, edge to edge:
Jacket: To fit 34“ bust
- 15" across shoulders
- 36” hip
- 23.5" sleeve length from shoulder
- 26" back length
- Trousers: to fit 25” waist 36” hip
- 26" waist
- 36" hip
- 30.5" inside leg with 2” hem
- 10" front rise
- 13.5” back rise
- 12/24" leg hem flare
- In excellent condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing