1970s Vintage Beige Floral Gauzey Summer Mr Darren Caped Dress
This is such a pretty floral print lightweight and almost sheer gauze cotton mix summer dress with attached cape from Mr Darren which was a London boutique in the 1960s/70s and now a very collectible name.
Such a romantic wafty dress, very girly and feminine perfect for a beautiful sunny day or holiday in the sunshine, team it with a straw hats, funky belt, boots and a cute little purse.
**Belt not included**
- Lovely midi length summer dress, with sleeves and attached bolero cape summer dress.
- Ditsy floral print in pale pinks and blues.
- Gauzy Polycotton mix
- V neckline on the dress with rounded neck that ties on the outer cape bolero.
- Long sleeves.
- Rear plastic zip.
- Fitted bodice to the waist then billows out.
- Lined with a loose weave cotton.
- 34" Bust
- 28" waist
- 12" across shoulders
- 15" back length to waist seam
- 45" overall length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing