1960s Men's Vintage Brown Plaid Blazer Sports Jacket
- Cracking 60s 70s flamboyant dandy of a jacket in a brown and orange checked tartan plaid pattern.
- Single breasted jacket with 3 button fastenings
- 2 front pockets with large flaps and a breast pocket
- Single centre back vent
- Moffat Weavers tweeds and tartans, 100% wool.
Size Measurements taken when laid flat edge to edge absolute:
- Pictured on a 38" chest mannequin.
- 44” chest
- 18” shoulders
- 31” back length
- 27” altered sleeve length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.