1960s Men's Vintage Brown Plaid Blazer Sports Jacket
- Cracking 60s 70s flamboyant dandy of a jacket in a brown and orange checked tartan plaid pattern.
- Single breasted jacket with 3 button fastenings
- 2 front pockets with large flaps and a breast pocket
- Single centre back vent
- Moffat Weavers tweeds and tartans, 100% wool.
Size Measurements taken when laid flat edge to edge absolute:
- Pictured on a 38" chest mannequin.
- 44” chest
- 18” shoulders
- 31” back length
- 27” altered sleeve length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing