1960s Vintage Beige & Red Print High Neck Balloon Sleeve Maxi Dress
This is a super, Fabulous beige cotton maxi dress with a red and brown pattern print, with long puffed sleeves, high neck and crew collar. Fitted empire line bodice which the skirt is gathered to. It has same fabric ties to pull in the waist at the back. Down the front of the bodice are a line of pearly red buttons, these are not functional and for decoration only.
- Empire line with belt ties to tie at the back to fit.
- Vintage 60s maxi dress with long balloon sleeves.
- Metal zipper down the back.
- Victorian style high neck prairie dress.
- High neckline with button decoration down the bodice.
- Hand made, no label.
Measures laid flat edge to edge:
- pictured on a very tall 36" bust mannequin
- 34/36" Bust
- 14.5” across shoulders
- 14" Neck
- 46" Hips free
- 12.5" Nape to waist
- 42" waist to hem length"
Condition: Excellent wearable condition
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.