1950s Vintage Graphite Wool Tweed Blazer by Jay Tailors 38/40"
This is a lovely example of a 50s wool blazer jacket, made from a tight weave dark graphite grey check textured wool with super slick satin lining, it oozes quality. Made by the Exclusive Tailors, Jays, London, Chelmsford. slimline fit with a slightly tapered waist. This super blazer jacket is in immaculate condition, really superb.
- Label: Jays.
- Mid weight tweed dark grey wool.
- Two button fastening.
- Three pocket front with flaps, one breast pocket.
- Four buttons on cuffs.
- Full luxury lining black colour.
- No rear vent.
- Measures when laid flat approx': to follow... pictured on a 38” chest mannequin.
- “ Chest
- “ Shoulder to shoulder seam.
- " Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff.
- “ Length From collar seam to back hem.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing