1950s Vintage Graphite Wool Tweed Blazer by Jay Tailors 38/40"
This is a lovely example of a 50s wool blazer jacket, made from a tight weave dark graphite grey check textured wool with super slick satin lining, it oozes quality. Made by the Exclusive Tailors, Jays, London, Chelmsford. slimline fit with a slightly tapered waist. This super blazer jacket is in immaculate condition, really superb.
- Label: Jays.
- Mid weight tweed dark grey wool.
- Two button fastening.
- Three pocket front with flaps, one breast pocket.
- Four buttons on cuffs.
- Full luxury lining black colour.
- No rear vent.
- Measures when laid flat approx': to follow... pictured on a 38” chest mannequin.
- “ Chest
- “ Shoulder to shoulder seam.
- " Sleeve length from shoulder seam to cuff.
- “ Length From collar seam to back hem.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.