1950s Style Rockabilly Black Sparkly Short Sleeve Shirt • Size 41/44"
This retro vintage 50s rockabilly style men's short sleeve shirt is pure Vegas, with it's firework starburst display of studs and stars, it will make you all starry eyed for the bloke wearing this. You never know it could bring you luck too.
- Short sleeve shirt
- Decorative starburst studs, stars and crystals
- Button front
- Fabric has a good drape to it, feels like a quality rayon
- Size listed as 41/44" on the label
- Measures edge to edge laid flat:
- 48" chest best fit 41/44”
- 19" across shoulders
- 29" length
- Hardly worn if ever.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing