1900s Vintage Nouveau Blue Bohemian Czech Glass Necklace
This incredible, authentic Edwardian art nouveau Bohemian Czech glass bead necklace was made at the beginning of the last century by the famous Gablonz Jewellery Company from Czechoslovakia.
So typical of Nouveau art, it features a central brass lady with swirling hair, bejewelled with green faceted crystals and floral flourishes. It is highly detailed and simply a stunning showstopper. One either side of the centre pendant hang two smaller ladies with green, red and clear crystals embedded into the brass with a central flower above their heads which has an aqua blue faceted crystal.
- The brass pieces are articulated and attached with loops, from them hang several beaded blue glass chains which at their ends hang magnificent cut and moulded Czech glass pendant crystals.
- The largest glass pendant that hangs down from the centre of the middle brass lady is an amazing blue carved glass crystal faceted with a pointed end, this has shades of green merged into the glass too. This glass crystal is attached with a detailed bezel hangs from a green faceted bead.
- The other long glass drop pendants that hang from the central feature are shades of aqua and cobalt blue Czech glass.
- This has to be such a divine addition to your Czech glass and Art Nouveau collection, it is also one of a kind.
*** The necklace measurements TO FOLLOW. ***
- This exquisite piece of jewellery is without doubt a highly collectible, eye-catching statement necklace that will certainly get all eyes looking at you when you wear it.
- The reverse side show where the pieces were soldered, this is exactly how it was originally manufactured, but see images for illustration.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.