1920s Original Vintage Ridgemont Straw Boater Hat
Original 20s Ridgemont straw boater. The ribbon is a 70s wool ribbon replacement from what was probably a school colours crossgrain ribbon, so if you’re a stickler for tradition you will need to replace that. The hat itself is in great condition
- Traditional straw boater.
- Deco 1920s, 30s.
- Measures 11" from edge to edge.
- Inner circumference Approx 21".
- Approx 2.5” crown.
- In very good condition, the ribbon is not the original ribbon, see description above.
- If shipping comes to less I will refund the difference.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they’re usually smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing.
To compare measurements with sizes click the pink side tab on the right of the screen.