1970s Boho Plunge Neckline Maxi Caped Dress • Miss Novell • Festival Dress
- Empire plunging neckline.
- The attached cape is not lined and shows off the sheer lightweight Indian gauze cotton very well, keeping your arms covered from the sun but cool enough to dance.
- Rear zip fastening.
- Gorgeous psychedelic orange, red and yellow print on tissue thin gaize cotton.
- Made by Miss Novell.
- Fully lined.
- Sheer gauzy cotton printed with psychedelic orange, pink, yellow print on black
- 34" Bust
- 30" Empire line
- 34" Hip
- 45.5" length from main dress back not the nape.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing