Vintage 70s Blue Ditsy Floral Tea Dress • Shirt Waister • Mandy Marsh
- Typical 1970s/80s daytime summer tea dress.
- Skirt pockets with a faux breast pocket
- Short sleeves.
- Front button fastening.
- Elasticated waist with belt loops and belt with covered buckle.
- Midi length dress skirt.
- Blue, white, yellow and green ditsy flower daisy print
- Secretary dress.
- The fabric feels like a lightweight silky polyester rayon which has a lovely soft drape to it.
- Mandy Marsh design.
MEASURES when laid flat edge to edge:
- size 16 on label
- Up to 44" bust
- waist 24" to 34" there may be a bit more stretch in the elastic
- 52 length
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing