Vintage 40s Red Satin Quilted Dressing Gown • Housecoat
- 40s cherry red rayon satin quilted house coat robe
- Label reads: Styled in London - size W (for women)
- Red outer with peach lining and piping detail
- Pleated collar and pocket detail with turn up cuffs
- Single front pocket
- Two small ribbon ties on the inside for secure closure, which are a little worn
- Pictured on a 36" bust manni. I still need to measure up - remind me if I forget.
- Condition: Missing belt and there's a tear in sleeve lining, a small rubbed area on collar but otherwise apart from that in good condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing