1970s Vintage Orange Rayon Jamaican Kaftan Dress
Lovely drapey orange rayon kaftan maxi dress with starburst of bright orange and green palm like fronds pattern on red rayon. I've listed it as 70s but that label looks older so it might be older. It's stiched straight down the sides a good few inches in from the outer edges so possible to adjust and make larger if need be.
- Styled by Jolie Madame Fashions Jamaica
- Rounded neckline, just pull it over your head
- Beautiful soft drapey rayon
- Fabulous bright bold decoration
- Draped sides
Measure laid flat edge to edge: pictured on a 36" bust manni
- 47" length
- shoulders have been taken in
- 56" chest to where the seams are
- 86" across front (43" edge to edge doubled)
Condition: Fab wearable condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing