1970s Vintage 30s Vibe 3-Piece Knit Set • Seafoam Green Knitted Skirt Suit
Eau de nil, seafoam 1970s doing its best art deco 1930s impression - three piece knit set with deco style buttons and belt.
- Pictured on the volup manny - but probably, I'm guessing her, about a size 12/14.
- Comprising of a long straight 30s style skirt with elasticated waist and belt with art deco buckle
- Thigh length jacket
- Lacey knit short sleeve top
Measurements laid flat edge to edge
- Size on label reads; Italy: 46, USA: 12, UK: 14
- Skirt waist: 28" - 36"
- Skirt length: 33"
- Vest top: 40" Bust
- Across shoulders: 19"
- Top length: 26"
- Belt: 33" - 35"
- Jacket unstretched: 44" bust
- Across shoulders: 17"
- Sleeve shoulder to cuff: 26"
- Jacket length: 28"
In beautiful wearable condition.
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing