1960s Vintage Gold Mohair Shift Dress Suit • Mother of the Bride • Berketex
Stunning 60s Muted gold sharkskin A-Line sleeveless sheath dress with matching coat. This is so stately and is typical of something the Queen would have worn to a meet and greet or day at the races. Very Royal Wedding!
- Made from a gold colour rich fabric that feels like a mohair wool silk mix. The dress is fully lined and has a high rounded neckline with pin tucked pleats forming a V shape at the waist. Metal zipper at the back. The coat fastens with 3 covered buttons at the top.
- VOLUP fit
- Gold silk mohair shift dress with coat
- 1960s vintage event cocktail shift dress with matching coat
- Fits: Volup.
- Label: Berketex famous for wedding clothes, bridal and special occasions.
- Material: There is no fabric label but it feels very much like a Raw silk and mohair wool blend
Measurements laid flat - edge to edge:
- Size on label reads: size 20, 42"bust, 44" hips (To ensure good fit, please compare with a similar garment of your own.)
- Hips - 44"
- Bust - 42"
- Waist - 36"
- Length - 36"
Condition: Excellent vintage condition generally except for an extremely subtle mark on the front of the skirt .
Vintage sizing is very different to modern day sizes, they usually are at least 2 sizes smaller depending on the era of manufacture. So to ensure a good fit please go by the measurements provided. I measure the garment laid flat edge to absolute edge then double, which give the maximum, you will need to measure your own clothes to compare sizing